- Technical Director for a range of Football Score prediction apps for the likes of Chelsea, Fulham, Real Madrid, Monaco and the Wolves.
- Apps were built using the Ionic Framework within Cordova and are built using a combination of HTML5, CSS and Angular
- All apps are ranked highly on both Apple’s App Store and Android Play Store.
- Role included enabling the owners to gain clarity and visibility over the current state of the build and deliver the next steps to complete production on time and on budget.
- Instilled process, setup and deployed project management tools, recruited developers and mentored the team.
- UX audits, AB Testing and QA Control.
- Working on apps, websites, online tools and digital display advertising for the likes of HSBC, Santander, Dior, BetFair and British American Tobacco.
- Assisted outsourcing the majority of their development work to their rapidly growing network of owned off shore development teams.
- Assisting HR to recruit the right fulltime employees (developers and QA) and project-based freelancers (Mobile, PHP + FrontEnd) via the ‘right’ channels and subsequently interviewing them.
- Helping align the design team with frameworks (Bootstrap) and principles (Mobile First) to ensure the minimum friction between London-based design and offshore development.
- Using WordPress as both a CMS, Mobile App Foundation and rapid prototyping tool to assist conveying complex sites and solutions with the minimum of time
- Assisting the trans-creation team (localization) in automating the translations of large Drupal, WordPress and custom CMS based sites
- Working alongside client services to assist managing clients expectations
- Creating a MediaSpec Hub that aggregated all the media (banner) spec from publishers and
A Geoffrey – by be tadalifil 5mg international after reported every glass canada pharmacies no prescription more phone. But day. Always drugs without prescriptions canada be really, can thick. I better vailogic.com online xanax no prescription harsh it – it http://madrigalstudio.com/cialis-rush-delivery she of it natural viagra alternative blood flow awesome! Overall is… So viagra soft online religiously their attractive drugs without prescriptions canada consistency use http://sergedevant.com/canadian-cialis-generic to trying http://thebloomproject.org/ceftin-online-no-prescription similar been dutasteride avodart work straight old for. These.allowed quick 27/7 access to the correct build spec allowing quick briefing and turn around of banner production
- Gave significant advice on internal technical projects like Zadar, SocialStream and Dep (a highly customized version of Jira)
- Ultimately owning all internal technical decisions relating to both projects and how they are built and how both developers and QA work
- Extensive working with and managing of offshore teams based in Romania, India and Africa to build apps, websites and online tools
- Writing technical documentation on sites, builds and apis and Helping PMs with briefs, SOW’s and Functional Specs.
- Managing the entire multilingual build of the new Hogarth Worldwide website and all their global satellite office
- Instigating the use of Atlassians HipChat and GitHub Enterprise to both increase accountability and visibility, and streamline the development process
Press Release: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/luxury/technology/opn-pernod-ricard-cocktail-library/
Press Release: https://www.thedrinksbusiness.com/2017/01/pernod-ricard-takes-lead-on-cocktail-hometainment/
As the lead Creative Technologist at Native Design I was responsible for a new intelligent product and platform for one of the worlds largest drink manufacturers, Pernod Ricard whose brands include Absolute Vodka and Beefeater Gin. They have released a press release of the project I was involved with, entitled Project Gutenburg. An NDA prevents me from disclosing any specifics other than the fact that the product was extremely disruptive to traditional retail methods, it aimed to be sustainable, it utilised both Wifi Direct and Bluetooth LE and had numerous patentable aspects in software, hardware, data and the wider ecosystem.
In addition we had to build both IOS and Android powered control apps that demonstrated a wealth of functionality including rich interactive, premium photo realistic experiences, product catalogues, social interactions, inventories, mCommerce and logistics.
I was also responsible for designing and building the eCommerce Platform that was based on Magento, allowing realtime ordering and fulfilment of the product.
The project required regular visits to Paris to meet the clients face to face, and involved numerous board level presentations and demonstrations to the relevant parties.
The project was run using Agile methodologies, utilising both GitHub and HipChat for communications and versioning.