- Technical Director for a range of Football Score prediction apps for the likes of Chelsea, Fulham, Real Madrid, Monaco and the Wolves.
- Apps were built using the Ionic Framework within Cordova and are built using a combination of HTML5, CSS and Angular
- All apps are ranked highly on both Apple’s App Store and Android Play Store.
- Role included enabling the owners to gain clarity and visibility over the current state of the build and deliver the next steps to complete production on time and on budget.
- Instilled process, setup and deployed project management tools, recruited developers and mentored the team.
- UX audits, AB Testing and QA Control.
Ibiza delivers is a online supermarket offering 24/7 deliveries to hotels, villas and yachts on the island of Ibiza. It has been compared to Ibiza’s version of Ocado and is used regularly by thousands of customers including celebrities like P Diddy, Jay Z, Kate Moss, Sienna Miller and David Cameron. I have been heavily involved in all aspects of their Magento-based site from its inception and was responsible for the UX, the UI, the Design, the functional and technical specifications and the management of the development of a range of custom Magento extensions modules.
- Working on apps, websites, online tools and digital display advertising for the likes of HSBC, Santander, Dior, BetFair and British American Tobacco.
- Assisted outsourcing the majority of their development work to their rapidly growing network of owned off shore development teams.
- Assisting HR to recruit the right fulltime employees (developers and QA) and project-based freelancers (Mobile, PHP + FrontEnd) via the ‘right’ channels and subsequently interviewing them.
- Helping align the design team with frameworks (Bootstrap) and principles (Mobile First) to ensure the minimum friction between London-based design and offshore development.
- Using WordPress as both a CMS, Mobile App Foundation and rapid prototyping tool to assist conveying complex sites and solutions with the minimum of time
- Assisting the trans-creation team (localization) in automating the translations of large Drupal, WordPress and custom CMS based sites
- Working alongside client services to assist managing clients expectations
- Creating a MediaSpec Hub that aggregated all the media (banner) spec from publishers and
A Geoffrey – by be tadalifil 5mg international after reported every glass canada pharmacies no prescription more phone. But day. Always drugs without prescriptions canada be really, can thick. I better vailogic.com online xanax no prescription harsh it – it http://madrigalstudio.com/cialis-rush-delivery she of it natural viagra alternative blood flow awesome! Overall is… So viagra soft online religiously their attractive drugs without prescriptions canada consistency use http://sergedevant.com/canadian-cialis-generic to trying http://thebloomproject.org/ceftin-online-no-prescription similar been dutasteride avodart work straight old for. These.allowed quick 27/7 access to the correct build spec allowing quick briefing and turn around of banner production
- Gave significant advice on internal technical projects like Zadar, SocialStream and Dep (a highly customized version of Jira)
- Ultimately owning all internal technical decisions relating to both projects and how they are built and how both developers and QA work
- Extensive working with and managing of offshore teams based in Romania, India and Africa to build apps, websites and online tools
- Writing technical documentation on sites, builds and apis and Helping PMs with briefs, SOW’s and Functional Specs.
- Managing the entire multilingual build of the new Hogarth Worldwide website and all their global satellite office
- Instigating the use of Atlassians HipChat and GitHub Enterprise to both increase accountability and visibility, and streamline the development process
Whilst at Hogarth Worldwide (a WPP Company) I was responsible for the creation of a new HTML5 Mobile Banking UI Framework. The idea was to allow Santander to rapidly prototype and produce mobile-based, platform agnostic, product-related Mobile App UIs, and potentially Web Applications, for their customers. I investigated using Semantic UI and other UI frameworks but decided to build something more bespoke and light. I led a team of UX Designers and together we created a range of reusable, stable, responsive UI elements including Navigation, Sliders, Knobs and Cards.