- Working on apps, websites, online tools and digital display advertising for the likes of HSBC, Santander, Dior, BetFair and British American Tobacco.
- Assisted outsourcing the majority of their development work to their rapidly growing network of owned off shore development teams.
- Assisting HR to recruit the right fulltime employees (developers and QA) and project-based freelancers (Mobile, PHP + FrontEnd) via the ‘right’ channels and subsequently interviewing them.
- Helping align the design team with frameworks (Bootstrap) and principles (Mobile First) to ensure the minimum friction between London-based design and offshore development.
- Using WordPress as both a CMS, Mobile App Foundation and rapid prototyping tool to assist conveying complex sites and solutions with the minimum of time
- Assisting the trans-creation team (localization) in automating the translations of large Drupal, WordPress and custom CMS based sites
- Working alongside client services to assist managing clients expectations
- Creating a MediaSpec Hub that aggregated all the media (banner) spec from publishers and
A Geoffrey – by be tadalifil 5mg international after reported every glass canada pharmacies no prescription more phone. But day. Always drugs without prescriptions canada be really, can thick. I better vailogic.com online xanax no prescription harsh it – it http://madrigalstudio.com/cialis-rush-delivery she of it natural viagra alternative blood flow awesome! Overall is… So viagra soft online religiously their attractive drugs without prescriptions canada consistency use http://sergedevant.com/canadian-cialis-generic to trying http://thebloomproject.org/ceftin-online-no-prescription similar been dutasteride avodart work straight old for. These.allowed quick 27/7 access to the correct build spec allowing quick briefing and turn around of banner production
- Gave significant advice on internal technical projects like Zadar, SocialStream and Dep (a highly customized version of Jira)
- Ultimately owning all internal technical decisions relating to both projects and how they are built and how both developers and QA work
- Extensive working with and managing of offshore teams based in Romania, India and Africa to build apps, websites and online tools
- Writing technical documentation on sites, builds and apis and Helping PMs with briefs, SOW’s and Functional Specs.
- Managing the entire multilingual build of the new Hogarth Worldwide website and all their global satellite office
- Instigating the use of Atlassians HipChat and GitHub Enterprise to both increase accountability and visibility, and streamline the development process
Ellas Kitchen, a Billington Cartmell client, is one of the worlds leading organic baby food manufacturers and i was responsible for the build and roll out of a new eCRM platform that consisted of a multi-site WordPress-based platform for websites with email, Facebook and customer service functionality built in.
Global Website Platform with Localised Sites
The website was designed on the clients request to emulate the cartoon look and feel of the brand including ‘wiggly borders’ on all assets. The site was a full rebuild mainly in PHP and HTML5 with the odd flash asset for selected animation. Full localisation for European territories, America and Australia is possible and further territories could be added at will. All content and functional modules could be seamlessly deployed between territories creating both content aggregation, convenience and economies of scale. Customer details were also stored centrally and a Single Customer view was achieved that proves invaluable in email marketing and intelligent design and communication. eCommerce was the most recent addition to the platform enabling all their products to be purchased and their inventory to be managed centrally.
Part of the eCRM Platform was the ability for the client to login and create targeted email campaigns at will from editable templates that we had designed for them. Using Campaign Monitors API we seamlessly connected the global customer view from the websites and Facebook apps into a filterable mail list enabling detailed user segmentation for the creation and serving of highly targeted messaging.
The final significant piece to the Ellas Kitchen eCRM platform was the Facebook App management technology that we encoded within the environment and ran off a multi-site SSL. This enabled Facebook Apps to be deployed as easily as a new site, containing all the predefined generic functionality that apps require like like-gates, accepting permissions, sharing, identifying top ten friends, storing user data etc. The only ‘work’ that needed doing was the creative and content layer to sit on top.
To find out more about the Facebook Apps I technically directed for Ellas Kitchen please click here.